Opal Chrome Adhesive Craft Vinyl - Peacock Blue
TeckWrapCraft’s Opal Craft Vinyl is the perfect art invention for creative souls. Its stunning chrome finish will make you drool. Featured in beautiful flashing colors, this vinyl will certainly pop the most in your art projects.
It is amazingly adhesive so you won’t have to worry about scratching off sticky residue. Enjoy making wall decals, scrapbook art, book covers, and mug art with multi-colored Opal adhesive vinyl rolls.
Opal Craft Vinyl’s terrific durability makes it a classic choice for experienced artists. You can easily transfer wall letters, stickers, and signage across different surfaces without any trouble.
At Teckwrap Craft, we ensure a popping chrome finish that makes it a stylish choice for temporary home decor. With quick and smooth cutting, our Opal vinyl is surface-friendly and multi-purpose.
Experiment with cutting it to any shape or size to make banners, brochures, letters, or car stickers. Compatible with most craft cutters die cutters, and vinyl plotters, TeckWrap’s Opal Craft Vinyl is just what you need to create extraordinary art projects!
We recommend that you use a weeding hook for clean and clutter-free vinyl art.
- Size available:
- 12" x 12" Sheet
- 12" x 5ft Roll
- Thickness: 0.1mm Liner: 0.15mm
- Recommend to use with low adhesive cutting mat/weeding hook/high initial tack transfer paper for help
- Extremely durable and resistant to wear and tear
- Stunning chrome finish
- Easily Can be cut to unlimited shapes, sizes, and angles
- Waterproof adhesive
- Ideal for wall decals, book covers, mugs, laptop skins, scrapbook art, and handcraft - any DIY projects
- Compatible with most craft cutters, vinyl plotters, die cutters and personal hobby use
- Available in all standard sizes and 13 different premium opal colors
- A test cut is always recommended.
- This is NOT heat transfer vinyl / NOT Printable Vinyl / not work with inkjet or laser printers.
- Please note that colors appear slightly different on computer monitors.